We will reach Vienna at the end of the second week, which means that we will have already completed a quarter of the planned journey. But there is more to celebrate here, because we have great partner organisations on board and are really looking forward to the joint event. The event in the “Central Garden” on the Danube Canal is our highlight, for which we are planning a whole day.
- from 9am we expect the press representatives on site
- at 10am our big press conference will start with many exciting and prominent guests – we will hand over the first water samples to the University of Vienna, which will do the analysis
- from 14h we offer workshops, as well as Natalie, art student from Vienna
- at 17h15 the big cleandanube-competition will start, where Andreas Fath will compete with athletes of the Sportunion Vienna – Registration at: sportunion.at/wien/news/2022/04/14/kanu-competition-am-donaukanal-am-6-mai-2022/
- at 18h we expect the finish at the “Central Garden
- from 19h on there will be a party with a concert by Christine Hinterkörner and music by the Berlin DJ Luki Droit.
Numerous partners will be on site with stands, informing about their meaningful work and their diverse offers.
Mischa G. Hendel from Aktionsradius Wien organises a Danube Canal excursion with urban explorer Peter Payer, during which you will experience cultural and sensory history along the “little Danube”: hear, smell, feel, see, taste, touch. The excursion ends at the Central Garden at cleandanube. https://aktionsradius.at